- A Mobilizing support and participation of the public by exemplifying positive living and respectable behavior in won country.
- Disseminating health – related information (e.g., health education, health policy, programs, projects etc.) widely among PLHIV and the public, and representing their voices and suggestions for their health needs on their behalf.
- Strengthening the knowledge and competency of the member Self-Help Groups and individuals in the areas of leadership, organizational development, and new and emerging health issues.
- Enabling access to more inclusive sustainable and better health services for PLHIV community by hiring and involving more PLHIV in implementation of HIV and related health services.
- Networking and collaboration with all relevant agencies and organizations (Government, Local and International organizations and networks, Private sector) involved in the (public) health sector.
- Strengthening Network by embodying transparent and accountable leadership in the public health activities, encouraging emergence of new leaders in the community, mobilizing domestic and international funds and developing social enterprise system.